Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reblogging on Blogspot

I ditched this place when I was a junior, in high school, f'course. Left it for livejournal.


So yeah, and I left livejournal again just cause I forgot my password. But hey, I'm back and it's winter time!
Come check out some of the ideas that my blood wastes time for in order for my brain to actually work!

MY LIVEJOURNAL (click!) -- So yeah, forgive the url's name. I was a junior, for pete's sake! I was vain, I loved myself too much that I even bragged about loving myself. And once you get there, you'll come by a post of me ORDERING you to not continue on scrolling down. So whatever it is you're using, do not dare flick your pointer and scroll down, whether you're webbing via laptop/pc.

Please spare me a piece of my pride. Hahaha.
Can't wait for the second semester to actually end. Jeez. Ciao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment