We live in a world with its inhabitants invulnerably inclined to make judgments or preconceptions about everyone they meet. People who pass by you would not give a second thought as to evaluate how you look. Their minds would be clouded with popular generalizations with regard to your racial descent. Sadly, most are negative.
People are conceited at most times. Seeing someone and believing this person is a lowlife or perhaps, of lower rank in a certain aspect of life, makes the thinker feel better about himself. You are more than who you think you are. And no, that was not a compliment. A degrading insult, rather. But one with an epiphany to come at the latter. Just you wait. I, for some reason, believe that I do, at most times, have pretty much positive opinions about myself. Hey, it makes me feel better. It gives us the esteem to live life with smiles endowed upon our faces with minds most probably veiled with such absurd ideas of unduly flattering self-remarks. Hence, vanity.
Talk about stereotypes. How do you perceive such? I believe it may be comprehended positively and negatively. One of the most popularly believed abstraction is that of blondes being dumb. People use this generality too much that blondes find it hard to prove these gullible people wrong. I think?
I'm torn between my want for Internet surfing and my eyes forcing me to shut close and rest thy brain. I shall continue expressing my unwanted ideas perhaps, some time else.. Good night!
Sleepingly-yours, Kaye.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment