It's dawn, again. At what time would you expect me to be awake, of course at this hour. I'm still juggling about uncanny words in my head. I have no *inserts curse* idea what a converging lens is. Perhaps, even if you would do such favor and spend an hour explaining it to me, I would give little attention and after so, would still be clueless about its use and why Chapter 9 of my Physics module is such a headache.
I admit, I'm not attentive nor am I punctual. So you may conclude that I haven't had encountered even just one period of a proper Physics class with all the expected "learning" process. I'm a lazy bum. Will be hitting the hay soon. I'm too lazy to sleep early, it's no fun. Life is short, so live it with most hours awake.
Yawningly-yours,
Kaye.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment