Saturday, April 7, 2012

SO I TOLD HIM.

Just about an hour ago, dad called to ask me about things he would like to learn of, of course. See, there was a rather distressing event that happened earlier at noon. I got in to this thing. First of all, No. Stop thinking, it's nothing illegal. I'm not on drugs nor is it anything that involves me getting into labor after nine months. There was just a tiny tussle between me and someone I respect a lot. Forget about that, so after clarifying things.. Dad asked me how my grades were doing. Basically, he was all like "Pasado ba lahat ng subject mo? Walang bagsak?". In English, "Did you pass all your subjects? No fails? " . Of course, I wouldn't lie and tell him the grades weren't out. He knows.

So I told him everything and he was a tad bit disappointed but he got over it easily. He wasn't mad. He just asked me when I'll take the course, again, and advised me not take it during my busy year. Thank God, that is over with! I couldn't contain myself for days.

I'm just glad he knows now. Nothing's bothering me "that" much anymore.
Ta-ta for now! I'm going to get me some Zzzz time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment