Saturday, May 19, 2012

100 DAYS LEFT TILL I TURN 18.

So yeah. I'm finally down to my last 100 days of being a minor so I planned to start writing down what I go through each day and if any of those events had emotional impacts, how it is I feel before I sleep and how much awesomeness I've shun. Think of my blog as a journal for the next three months or so.

Today, I woke up at some 1:30PM-1:45PM. Grandma seemed pretty pleased with me waking up earlier than what my body clock normally assumes as "rise-and-shine-you-sleepwhore-time" which usually runs from 2:30PM-3:15PM. It's this 'sleeping-at-8AM' movement that I've started over a week ago. It's tearing my days apart. All I get is half a supposed calm afternoon, sleepless nights and dawn -- where I'm always hyped to the extent of doing gymnastics in my room. Don't ask.

Well, what happened today was I ate a good strip of bacon-- which I was pretty much pleased about. You know what they say, bacon never fails to make a person smile. I had chicken for dinner. Apparently, that's all the food I could get; Leftover brunch and a decent dinner.

I was being a couch potato all day long. 9gagging. Youtube-ing. Instagramming. Facebooking. Yapping crazy shit on Twitter, I bet my followers got annoyed. I was probably on every social site that is currently trending this month. Talk about getting a life. I never stepped out of the house today-- except when I took some oats from the drawer near the stove. (We have an outside kitchen.) Oh yes, I made the best oatmeal porridge today! It was fantastic, I wish I made you a bowl too. I took my regular oats with powdered milk and added regular quick oats. So you could say it was rather viscous. I ate a good ripe banana whilst eating my oat meal. Now, could the night get anymore better? It just did when PBBTeens4's host Toni Gonzaga announced that Clodet was the evictee of the 4th eviction night. It may sound rude but, MUHAHAHAHA. I just didn't like her. I don't hate her. I just don't like her. There's a difference.

I saw a Batman Bikini being sold online for $43. I wanted to buy one but, oh you know, I haz no moolah even if I wanted one sooooo bad. It's a must. Moving on, Mom called today. She told us about the booking for December. I'm going back to my "assumed" hometown. This place was where I grew up for like 13-14 years of my life. I call it home. I'll be there for a mere three weeks then I'll be back here in Philly to finish my studies. Boo. It sucks, man.

On the other hand, it's 4AM now. This was supposed to be May 19th's post but what the hell. I'm planning to adjust my sleeping habits. Ergo, change for the better. Teehee. Living young, wild and free!

Happily-yours,
Kaye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment