Today I woke up at 12:00PM. I had a terrible dream-- I do not want to talk about it. (A flash-flood was present.) Ergo, I missed breakfast and didn't eat much of my lunch because I didn't like it. After eating, I watched two episodes of The Big Bang Theory from Season 3/4 then took a bath. We went bowling afterwards then we walked some 30 to 40 minutes till we reached Tedt's for a cupcake snack. It was awesome because we ate it the 9gag way. (a.k.a. the right way.) I had a mango cupcake and a strawberry cupcake.
At about 5:30PM, we went to the moviehouse to watch sexy Johnny Depp star in the Dark Shadows. Movie-critic time! First and foremost, Depp did a great job, yet again. But see, he always does in every movie so it doesn't really astonish me. Casting, awesome. Script, very awesome. Everything was fantastic. I can't put myself to words to convince you how magnificent and worth it the movie truly was. My compliments can't suffice my defining of its awesomeness.
Bad stomach. I ordered a container full of Japanese and Beef siomai and I ate them all by myself. Hoohuh. I also finished a bottle of water. Then I had a waffle filled with Belgian chocolate. I'm not very disciplined, eh?
Now I'm going to get me some zzz-time because tomorrow must be the start of a new lifestyle! Let's hope.
Undisciplined-ly yours,
Kaye

0 comments:
Post a Comment