May 25th.
Today was a pretty lazy day. I woke up at 1:49PM and ate stewed fish with lots of Chinese cabbage! It was yum. Then I ate a baby banana. I went back to my room to stare into midair. Then I took a bath, went back to my room and stared more. Nothing got me psyched. My older sister wasn't around so I couldn't disturb anyone. My grandpa was out of town to pick up my little cousin. My grandma was busy watching over chores being done by our two maids. It was the longest mid-afternoon I had this month. All I did was indulge in sweet potatoes and another baby banana.
Dinner time came and I had eaten two slices of meatloaf and half a cup of rice. Then I ate a baby banana, again because they were just too attractive. That's a total of three already. My sister arrived some time past 7PM and brought me three fuji apples. Hooray for fresh crisp fuji-goodness.
10:30PM came and I made myself a bowl of hot chocolate oatmeal. Then ate another baby banana. They were small and sweet, sorry tummy. I watched PBBTeens4 then headed back to my room when the clock struck quarter to midnight. I played the "Logo Quiz" for the next 2 hours. I ended up downloading the "cheats" app from the AppStore. Some logos were just to hard to identfy! Like the one that sounded like schmarfkopfz. That is one hell of a word man. German shit. Pardon.
It's now three in the morning, quarter to four actually. I'm munching on an apple and typing this because I've nothing better to do. Good morning.
Bananawhore-ingly yours,
Kaye
Friday, May 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment