May 21st.
And so says Henry Ford, "When everything seems to
be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind,
not with it." . Oh how I love quotes that make you feel a whole lot
better about yourself!
Today, I woke up at some time past 11:00AM and ate at about 1:45PM.
I had fried pork and rice for brekky/lunch. Not so good, eh? Building up a lot
of cholesterol there, eh? But I had no choice so I took a few bites and ended
the meal with a banana. I was supposed to go to school this morning to do
important shiz but well, I didn't.
It was a pretty boring day. A long one, too. I guess it's
prolly 'cause I got into a small argument with this guy I'm really into. Things
just went berserk when he wasn't replying favorably. Kidding, things just went
a little out of hand. That's all. But hey, ignorance is bliss.
Enough about all that schmiz. We made cheese sticks today.
More cholesterol goodness, eh? But what the hell. It was good. I especially
liked the ones I rolled up then dinner came shortly afterwards. I had a bowl of
vegetables staring at me; practically waiting for me to devour them. I couldn't
tell what kind of dish it was. All I could remember is there were beans, some
broccoli and cauliflower cuts, baby corn, flower-shaped thinly sliced carrots
(Oooh, adorable) and mushrooms. All these were submerged in a somewhat sour
stew. It was okay, though.
After dinner, I took a bath and watched PBBTeens4 to get
pissed off again. This addiction has to stop, it really has. It got boring
after the show so I took out my guitar and played a few songs. Boredom has then
been overridden that I just had to search various OPM on Youtube and sang
along. Then I ended up watching videos on how to whip up some easy desserts.
And well, I also watched mad men doing ridiculous things to delicious treats. I
even watched a man crush a box of fine truffles with his hammer. Pokerface. In
case you're wondering, I didn't sleep ahead after watching the show because I
wanted to greet my best friend during our elementary years a happy birthday. Haven't
seen her for 6 years. Boohoo.
It has been my pleasure. Good night!
Boringly-yours,
Kaye
P.S. Today, whilst Instagramming, I saw someone post a
penis-shaped lollipop and vagina-designed cupcakes. I'll leave you to your
thoughts now. TEEHEE.

0 comments:
Post a Comment