Tuesday, May 22, 2012

97 DAYS LEFT TILL I TURN 18.

May 22nd.

Never thought I'd be so dedicated to actually continue this. But here goes..

Today, I woke up at some time past 12. I stretched a bit and hurried off to the dining table for brunch. I had two strips of bacon and hot rice. After about twenty minutes, I took a bath and went to my classmate's house to get my withdrawal form which I was supposed to pass today at the dean's office. Things didn't go as planned. It turns out my classmate was sleeping when I was texting her for almost 10x7 times and calling her as many times I possibly could. I waited for a little bit over an hour at some place I assumed to be of near distance to her home. Dogs were barking at me, people were staring, it felt awkward; really. I just had to play the old busy-texting-someone game so they won' bother. It also rained during my waiting. It was horrible. Good thing I brought my ever adorable yellow umbrella. After calls and calls to two different networks, she finally answered and told me that my form wasn't with her but was in the hands of another friend. :OHGODWHY:

So I asked for my other friend's number and dialed her digits immediately before the administration at college closes. She responded quickly and we met and I was able to hand in my papers on time. After all the hassle, I took a brisk walk from college to the mall to buy my regular pack of dry oats and a box of green teabags. (I didn't know where to find loose leaves for green tea; and I most certainly have no idea on how to brew one.) While at the supermarket, I grabbed a pack of marshmallows, two servings of my fave Chinese delicacy, tikoy, and a small bag of oat cookies. While waiting for my turn at the counter, I felt guilt. So I went back to my disciplined self and put back the sweets I took and ended up paying for only the dry oats and teabags. Boohoo for me.


Just after paying, my sister invited me to eat fried ice cream. At the back of my mind, I went screaming mode No. But then she told me she'd finish it for me, so I said yes. Boo. I chose bubblegum with strawberry syrup. Worst syrup ever. I think the man poured medicine all over my creamy goodness. But anyway, I had one roll and tasted my sister's too. Then I gave it up because it was just horrible, a bit. I left my sister with her "other half" and left the mall. And so I took another walk, and passed by the church, to the fruit stand where I always buy my Fuji apples. I bought five. Applewhore, I know; But who cares?


I went home via jeep because my feet were killing me. Thank you doll shoes. I arrived home with my dinner prepared. Boiled fish with veggies; and ofc, seasoned the normal way. Back in my room, I watched "Journey: to the center of the earth" and "Journey: to the mysterious island". Corny but both okay movies.

I ended the night with an apple! Yey.

Applelovingly yours,
Kaye

0 comments:

Post a Comment