Thursday, May 24, 2012

95 DAYS LEFT TILL I TURN 18.

May 24th.

Nothing special about today. I woke up past 12:00PM and had a cheesedog and a half for brunch, as well as a bowl of vegetable stew. After eating, grandma spoiled me with a local cake-like brownie. Nothing fancy, something I could actually bake and consider as pastry.

Spent the whole afternoon sleeping because I haz to hibernate before school starts. I've been such a lazy hog lately. I take a bath during the night because I like leaving the bathroom door open. PEEK IF YOU DARE, YOU PERV. Oh well. I had fried chicken and rice for dinner plus lots of water.

Went back in my room, watched PBBTeens4 and slept more. God, who am I? I did some stretching afterwards and cleaned myself. Now, I'm searching j'adorable mobile cases for my baby galaxy who is now 10 months old; and for my pod too-- who is over a year old.

Anyway, emotions; emotions. Got a wee bit pissed about how some Filipinos had expressed their disappointment when the AI for season 11 was announced. There were endless tweets and posts on Facebook. Trust me on this. They have been trying their best to console their feelings, saying Jessica will be more successful than Phillip Phillips and that PP won because lots of girls voted. Oh cry me a river, PP had his own style which made the girls go gaga over him and that style just so happens to be what astounded America. I admire Jessica, she's a talent! A rare one, too. But she's happy! So move on already. These guys make it look like the Filipino community lost. You don't see Mexicans sour-graping over the title and publicly posting that the runner up always becomes the star. Moving on, Jessica Sanchez and Jennifer Holliday's duet was epic. Like, somebody give these guys a trophy or anything! I thought Holliday was going to eat Jessica on the stage. What a mouth, I tell you. What voice, what performance and impeccable skills-- I ain't even mad.


I'm ending this night karaoke-ing OPM by Silent Sanctuary on Youtube and a red apple. I'm a brokenhearted bastard. Forgive me.

And may I just say that I crazily googled Joe Bastianich, today. What an idol.

Hoggingly yours,
Kaye

0 comments:

Post a Comment